Braun Face Beauty Edition
As this is a new concept I had a good read before I tried the Braun Face, I thought I had seen it all so I was delighted with this new innovative technology.
The Braun Face does 2 jobs and they are both as important as each other in my book.
Firstly, the Braun face cleanses the skin. This is what Braun are saying:
Facial cleansing – 6x better than manual cleansing
• Removes make-up and impurities pore deep – The cleansing brush gently oscillates to loosen make up, oil and impurities like pollution and dust, for 6x better cleansing than if done manually.
• Refines and exfoliates via micro-oscillations – With hundreds of micro-oscillations per minute, the brush gently but effectively cleanses even sensitive skin.
• For use in your shower routine – Take your new cleansing brush under the shower, it can be used with water and your favourite cleansing gel.
• Brush refills – To maintain top performance and hygiene, renew the brush every 3 months with a new refill. Happy cleansing!
I have tried many cleansers and find the majority either sting my eyes or leave my skin feeling tight. This will not happen with the Braun Face as no cleansing agent is needed, I use this with just water (although Braun say to use any cleanser). Aside from the ultimate clean feel, I love the ‘feel’ of this on my face. I use it morning and night and it is now a part of my routine. The bristles are soft yet they leave my skin smooth, radiant and with a fab glow. I have the sensitive brush attachment – there are a few to choose from so you can select the one best suited for your skin.
An AA battery is needed and the head is recommended to be changed every 3 months. Aside from this there is no maintenance with the Braun face, just excellent results.
The other job the Braun Face does very well is epilation. Braun are saying:
• Slim head for ultimate precision – The slim epilator head was designed for absolute precision on the face.
• 10 micro-openings capture the finest hairs – The micro-openings of the 10 tweezers will catch the finest hairs down to 0.02mm of width, and only 0.5mm of height, so you don’t have to wait for hairs to grow back visibly!
• High frequency plucking – At 200 plucking movement per second, the Braun facial epilator can give you a thoroughly smooth skin for up to 4 weeks in seconds.
• For chin, upper lip, forehead and to maintain eyebrows – From left to right, the two direction switch allows to epilate with ease on both sides of the face.
I have a ‘thing’ about my eyebrows. They are the only part of your face you can change without having serious intervention so it is imperative they are in tip top shape! I used to stare into a mirror scrutinizing my eyebrows when I was younger, comparing them to Cindy Crawfords!!
The Braun Face is a dream come true for me as the epilation has let me throw away my tweezers. Tweezers only remove the hairs you manage to spot and then grasp to pull out. With the Braun Face you need not spot every stray hair, just roll the epilator over the area you want smooth and ta da – all hairs will be removed. The head is small enough so I can be really precise and I can quickly and easily shape my eyebrows with no tweezers in sight!
With regards to the Braun Face as a gift, I think it would be perfect. There is not a woman on the planet who doesn’t have facial hair in places she wishes it wasn’t and everyone needs to cleanse so why not treat your mum to this excellent package?
The Braun Face Beauty Edution is available from Boots stores and online for £90.00
Comments are closed